These bathroom tile ideas will define the overall look of your bathroom. So to help you make this major design decision, we’ve got a list of budget-friendly bathroom tiles that won’t sacrifice either functionality or aesthetics.
DIY Bathroom Tile Ideas For Less
Imagine how many tiles you will need should you decide to tile your bathroom floor and walls. The expense alone is crazy! That is why it is important to save in whatever way you can. You can save time and money by using the same tiles and just playing with patterns and colors, or you can go for less by maximizing the tiles of your choice. We are here to give you bathroom tile ideas you can consider for building your dream bathroom.
1. Subway Bathroom Tiles
Subway tiles are transformed into something interesting in this bathroom wall. Instead of straight lines, angles are used to give off a unique impressive design.
2. Patterned Floor Out Of Linoleum Tiles
This patterned floor out of linoleum tiles is definitely making a bold statement. This awesome project may look like a ton of work, but the result is pretty amazing! Making it all worth it!
3. Bathroom Wall Tile Upgrade on a Budget
You can always upgrade while playing just within the limits of your budget, just like this upgrade involving bathroom wall tiles. It transforms a bathroom wall from ordinary to fabulous!
- 42" long shaft with extra wide 4" blade makes short work of tiles and linoleum covered floors.
- Paddle trigger and cushion grip
- The easy and fast way to remove old tiles and scrape off old floor surface
- Delivers 2100 BPM for fast removal of materials
- Air consumption (continuous): 10 CFM @ 90 PSI Working pressure: 90 PSI
4. DIY Herringbone Bathroom Floor
Play with the arrangement of your tiles to create impact. Check out how you can have your very own herringbone floor. I guarantee you it’s very much doable with an exceptional result.
5. Hex Tiles Floor Details
You will not look at hex tiles the same way again now that you know how to play with patterns and designs. Get inspired with these wonderful hex tiles floor details and create your own design in your bathroom.
- 2" Hexagon Carrara Marble Mosaic tile. Italian Bianco Carrera White Venato Carrara Polished 2 in Hex Mosaic Tiles are perfect for any interior project. 2" Carrara White Marble Hexagonal Mosaic tile can be used for kitchen backsplash, bathroom shower floor
- Color: Carrara White Marble (white gray field background with a light gray veining and the patterning is usually soft and feathery); Thickness: 5/16 inch; Finish: Polished (Glossy)
- Our timeless Glossy White Carrera Marble Honeycomb Mosaic Tile with a large selection of coordinating products is available and includes brick, herringbone, basketweave mosaics, 12x12, 18x18, 24x24, subway tile, moldings, borders, and more.
- First Quality, Carefully Selected, Consistent in size and finish. Factory Direct, Meets your needs at a very low cost. Natural Beauty, Natural stone does vary in pattern and color, so each piece will be unique, which is part of what makes natural stone such a beautiful and interesting material. The picture is representative of one piece of stone and your product may look different.
- Stone Center Online offers custom packaging on all orders to ensure your order will arrive ready to be installed and without any problems. We are the only natural stone company that offers this service to you no additional charge. You can order small quantities based on your project needs or larger quantities which are readily available in both full pallets and containers.
6. Tranquil Subway Tiles
Subway tiles may be simple, but they exude a tranquil vibe for your bathroom. There’s a reason why it’s said that there’s beauty in simplicity.
7. Dark Noir Hex Tiles
A stylish bathroom statement means going for either a dark or light shade. In this case, they’ve used dark tiles – looks way more stunning than light ones.
8. Classic Pattern Tiles
This bathroom gives off a classic vibe with just the choice of bathroom tiles. Use this classic pattern tiles to display the calming beauty of vintage elegance.
9. 10 Under $10 Tiles Guide
Here is an impressive infographic to guide you before shopping for those tiles. Check your options with tiles that are budget-friendly, yet provide exceptional style and functionality.
Here is a video of 15 Amazing Modern Bathroom Floor Tile Ideas you can take inspiration from according to Furniture Fashion:
There are so many bathroom tiles you can choose from, but it’s important that you do not go overboard on something with budget–friendly options also present. Take your finances, theme, availability, and plans into consideration.
Which bathroom tile ideas are you keen on doing? Let us know in the comments section below!